Trailers and trucks mechanic in UK
Polvik Sp. z o.o. (part of Danish company Plusvikar) is looking for candidates to work in its client workshops specialized in repairing trucks and trailers in United Kingdom.
To maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Heavy Goods trailers of the client rental fleet and its customers own trailers at both client workshops, on the roadside or at the client customer’s own premises.
- To inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation;
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner;
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy and to ensure that you adhere to the Company Mobile Van Policy;
- To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALL times;
- The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends;
- Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Professional education as a mechanic.
- Fluent English in reading, writing and speaking – a necessary condition;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience;
- Previous technical background /experience in trailer repairs will be an advantage;
- Previous mobile working experience would also be an advantage
- Full valid driving license;
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation;
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism;
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines;
- Initiative to work autonomously if required;
- Danish employment contract or based on your own business;
- Attractive salary;
- Insurance while staying and working abroad;
- First contract for a five months period;
- Ability to develop and long-term cooperation;
- Minimum 40 hours of work per week, possibility of overtimes;
- Help in completing the formalities associated with starting new job;
- Taking care of the candidates before departure and after commencement of employment;
If you are interested in our offer, send your CV in English along with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +48 790 869 333.